Sunday, November 6, 2016

Cuteness Alert

Hola Todos!

Sorry I haven't written in a while, I've been really busy with classes everyday, and commuting to and from class takes forever...
Last week, my sister was given a puppy by a boy who likes her, his name was Tito, but it has since changed to Mickey. After being in the house for 4 days, my host mom was ready to give him to her niece. We are a busy family and don't have a lot of time for the puppy, and she really doesn't like cleaning up after his messes in the house. Also, Bobby (the other dog) was here first and is not a fan of Mickey. However, Kendall really wanted to keep the puppy (it was a gift to Ashly), so Mickey is now staying.
Mickey is super cute, and looks like a newborn german shepard puppy, except that he is 2.5 months old and his paws are itty-bitty. He is a great homework doing companion and to put him to sleep we flip him on his back and rub his belly (works every time). I have to say, I'm happy that the puppy is staying.





No comments:

Post a Comment